Best Friend

Humans live with a variety of activities and hospitality, and humans will always coexist. What is clear with whoever we are friends, should keep each other's feelings, mutual relationship, and sharing. Because basically humans are social beings who can not live alone. Make friends with anyone starting from peers, older friends, friends of friends, friends of siblings, parents of friends, professors, teachers, and from various professions. The more friends the better, right?

This time I will introduce 3 of my friends who are none other than Pasa, Seson, and Ari. They are my childhood friends as well as my best friend up to now. Well, I will introduce a little about them.


It started from my friend Pasa. This guy is very nice, friendly, always generous to his friend, and Pasa his people always help friends who are more distressed even in busy circumstances he always come to help his friend.

Seson is a man who is very busy with his work and his hobbies, although busy Seson always comes with the association that we held outside or at our own home.

Ari is the closest friend to me and Ari is the most open person, easy to know people and easy to read the situation. Ari his people always entertain with his behavior is a bit hilarious.


A little bit of an introduction to the three of them, I am so grateful to have friends like them. May our friendship always be awake and better than the present.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

VIDEO SUBMISSION 2

Goals/Ambitions/Dreams