DIALOG

Merly Marliza (B1013171001)
Oscar (B1013171007)
Setting : in the morning at the faculty of Economics and business of Tanjungpura University
Situation :Oscar and Merly accidentally met in the front parking lot of the campus.
Oscar greets Merly first because he felt recognized her.
Oscar : Excuse me, are you Merly ?
Merly: Yes, I am. Who are you?
Oscar: I am Oscar. Your classmate when we were in elementary school.
Merly: Really? Oscar? Oh my God! You look so different now that I cannot recognize you!
Oscar: Yeah. You do not change much so I can recognize you easily. How are the things going with you?
Merly: I am fine, thank you. What about you? How have you been?
Oscar: I am doing fine, thank you. Are you studying at this university too?.
Merly : yes, I am majoring in development economics.
# sounded ringing the phone. Merly also answered the call on the phone
Merly : Sorry. I'll take this call for a while.
………
Merly : this is a call from my friend in high school. we are very good friends. Actually I have 5 best friends, they have their own uniqueness.
Oscar : it's great that you have friends like that. Is them studying here too ?
Merly : Yeah, we're all in the same university, it's just that we're in different majors .Do you also have the best friend?
Oscar : of course i have. we often hung out together in a coffee shop.
Merly : really very nice. Me and my friend often visit a very interesting hangout. there provides a very tasty food and drink menu. the place is also nice. its location on the WR. Supratman street, its place name is Sosmed Cafe & Lounge. the food we often order is chicken salted eggs. It tastes savory, a little salty and the price is affordable.
Oscar : seems interesting. next time I will try it with my friends. we plan to meet tomorrow, and I will recommend the place. I met with them wanting to spend our trip for the holidays later this year. Late last year me and my friends traveled to sarawak Malaysia.Very fun at the time. in Sarawak, we visited some famous places that were there. One of them, Kucing City Center and China Town .
Merly : So cool, me and my friends also have a plan in the future. we want to open a joint venture. Together we want to open a youth hangout with a different concept from the others.
hopefully we can make it happen. and from now on we will try to make it happen.
Oscar : Hopefully, it all comes true.  Oh. My God.it is time for matericulation to begin. I'm in room B02.
Merly : I'm in room B01. Our room is side by side. Let's go our class together.
  
Oscar : Let’s go !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

VIDEO SUBMISSION 2

Best Friend

Goals/Ambitions/Dreams